Information on Coronavirus for Sports Facility Users
National guidelines on coronavirus
- Instructions for citizens on coronavirus (the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare)
- Guidelines on the prevention of coronavirus infections at public events and gatherings and in the use of public spaces (Institute for Health and Welfare and Ministry of Education and Culture)
nformation on the opening times, services and restrictions of Sports Services during the state of emergency caused by coronavirus is gathered on this page. The page is updated as more details occur.
- Don’t use the sports facilities if you are ill.
- Remember to keep a safety distance of 1 to 2 metres
- Please obey restrictions on number of persons.
- Maintain good hand hygiene
- Cough into your sleeve.
- Face masks are required in indoor sports facilities at all times except during the actual physical activity.
Frequently asked questions (in Finnish)
At sports facilities, safety distances, gathering restrictions and an elevated hygiene level during the coronavirus pandemic are secured through special arrangements:
- We follow current instructions from the authorities
- Possible limits to the number of simultaneous users are available in sport facilities.
- Cleaning is enhanced, taking facility-specific features into account. Facilities will be arranged for handwashing and more cleansers will be available at gyms. Users are instructed to wipe equipment after use. Also potential borrowed items and entrance wristbands are cleaned.
- At sports facilities, customers are reminded about safety distances, hand hygiene, coughing hygiene and requirement for face mask.
- Users of each sports facility will be informed about all changes and relevant matters.
Opening times of customer service points:
- Customer service of the Sports Services Centre
- Customer service of Impivaara swimming centre
- Petrelius Swimming Hall
- Kupittaa Bowling Alley
- Monitori Customer Service Centre Skanssi Location
- Monitori Market Square
You can buy Kimmoke-Wristband, Senior Wristband and season cards to Leidit liikkeellä (for women), Kunnon äijät (for men) and Kuntokonkarit (for 65-year-olds and older women and men).
Keys, equipment and reserved time slots:
- Those who have reserved a practice time slot will be informed about details at the time of reservation-making
Means of payment and compensations:
- Frequently asked questions (in Finnish)
- Safety and hygiene secured in Turku swimming facilities through special arrangements